The LCD display in the Druid range makes information on the status and performance of the energizer quick and easy to read. Using the Adaptive Power Technology (APT) pioneered by Nemtek, these energizers offer a unique technology to detect how much power a fence can accept and handle before it starts to arc and waste energy. This maximises the power on the fence and minimises false alarms.
– 3 Joule output energy (single zone)
– Robust and flexible design for home security
– Built-in alarm monitors tampering or faults on the high voltage and earth fence wires
– Connectable to armed response radio or GSM module
– Lightning and power surge protection
– Intelligent power saving to extend battery life
– Easy-to-use tag included for controlling the energizer
– Walk test mode for easy fence testing
– The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition
– Powered by 240V mains and includes a built-in battery for back-up power
– Built-in gate alarm input to monitor if the gate is open or closed
– Optional keypad for controlling and programming the energizer. This allows the user to control the energizer remotely, with up to two keypads.