A portable 8 zone, 4 output, base-
- The HQ can monitor eight RoboGuards with individual intruder detected tamper detect and supervision LED’s together with audible warning sounds.
- The HQ has five output switches to connect to other devices one that can switch 1AMP to the other four 40ma.[siren cell module lights burglar alarm radio transmitter]
- The HQ also incorporates remote arming disarming panic and auxiliary via the RoboGuard four-button pendant transmitter.
- The HQ functions off its resident NiMH 6v battery and has fifty hours of autonomy with a twenty-five hour charge cycle.
- Incorporated with the HQ is the battery charger a removable cable for the output switches and an Allan key to disassemble.
- The HQ can monitor other devices via the RoboGuard universal transmitter which will “mimic” the RoboGuard (electric fence burglar alarm and other types of the sensor)
- With the onboard UHF receiver and resident speaker, the mobile HQ is extremely flexible and can be used in many applications it is in fact a complete and comprehensive security system